London calling!

♪ - Ed Sheeran 'The City'
On Friday 23rd August I went on a little trip to London to see some friends. I have visited London many times before but usually head for the shops or in search of cake. This trip I wanted to go and do some sight seeing so thats exactly what I did.... in the rain. Although I got very soggy I had a lot of fun. I hope you enjoy the photos! x
It's the worlds most famous and charismatic clock, Big Ben.
We had some lovely Art Pop cocktails in Archer Street (@archer_street).
There was a tree in the middle of Waxy O'Connor's (@waxyslondon) Irish bar in London.
A stern looking Guard at Buckingham Palace.
Ahhh... beautiful Buckingham Palace.
The Queen Victoria Memorial.
A view from Primrose Hill on a rainy day.


I hope you have enjoyed my photos!
Lala
  x

Comments

  1. Hey! Its Kristina from tropicanacollab on twitter!! Great post -- I just got back from London! It was my second time there. Its just a beautiful city!! I love it there. Followed you so hope you can do the same!

    Kristina
    nocturnalcloset.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kristina! I have followed you on bloglovin', you have a great blog! x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts