Music of the month - January



It's back! Wave those January blues goodbye by adding these two brand new stand out tracks to your playlists.

TOM GRENNAN - SOBER
This guy! I have been raving about Tom for around a year now after watching him perform at Latitude festival in the Summer I was blown away by his powerful live vocals. His gravelly, rough round the edges tone is very unique and fits with his 'Jack the lad' attitude.
Sober is an uplifting and catchy song with cleverly written lyrics. The first verse is stripped back which allow your ears to appreciate Tom's raspy vocals in all their glory. It then builds in the chorus where brass instruments join the strings and keys and the party really starts. I can't wait to see this performed live!
Tom is due to release his debut album 'Lightning Matches' in May and I could not be more excited. I'm sure there are bigger things to come from this Bedfordshire boy.



ISAAC GRACIE - TERRIFIED

Singer/songwriter Isaac Gracie is the son of poet, Judith Gracie and it's clear he has inherited his mothers talent of creating lyrical verse - it's hard to believe he is just 23! 'Terrified' has a ghostly feel to the lyrics and a rock style edge throughout. I'm currently listening to it on repeat! 



Let me know your thoughts on these tracks and what music you have been enjoying this month.



Lala

  x

Comments

Popular Posts