Music of the month - August

I wanted to share some of my music discoveries with you all, but then I thought, why not make it a regular thing? So *drumroll please*... Music of the Month is born! There are no set rules to Music of the Month, it will just be songs, bands or albums that I am enjoying during that month. So.... here we go!

AMBER RUN - NOAH EP
There is something enchanting about this unsigned alternative band. They are a British group who met at University in Nottingham and have created a bit of stir with their single 'Noah'.  They released an EP on 22nd July 2013, which included four songs and I can't stop listening to it. I particularly like the song 'Little Ghost'. I have to say, I'm a little bit in love with this band and am craving more from them already.





THE VACCINES - I ALWAYS KNEW
I am a big fan of the Vaccines and have been for many years. I always get excited by their music. My love for this song in particular was reignited after it appeared at the end of the season two finale of New Girl. I love the guitar in this song, as well as the upbeat tempo and catchy chorus. It's perfect for blaring out of the car on the way home from work.


So there you have it, my very first Music of the Month post. The length of these posts will undoubtedly vary, as some months I may find there are a lot of songs that I have been loving, whereas others may have less.

Let me know if you like the idea of Music of the Month and if you've enjoyed this post.

Thanks for reading!



Lala
  x

Comments

Popular Posts