Stumble and Trip at 26...

It has been quite a few years, yes YEARS, since I last looked at this blog which makes me feel like a neglectful parent. Looking upon it again recently sparked the urge to blog once more. I have missed putting my love of travel and music into words. I have also missed the small rush you get knowing that others have taken the time to share in your thoughts.

You may be wondering what in the world I’ve been doing with myself since my last post and I hope to share some of that with you over the next few blog posts. The truth is I stopped blogging along with many other hobbies because I got a bit lost. At the age of 26 I took what felt like one of life's stumbles, well... it felt more like a huge face plant actually. At first I thought I was going through a mid-life crisis - would this mean I'd only make it to 52 at best?! Then I came to realise that after spending most of my life in complete state of naive bliss my eyes were finally opening to the realistic state of the world around me... and I didn't take it well. I guess stumbling over is just part of life and I imagine there will be many more stumbles (both figuratively and literally) to come. I'm sure each stumble comes with a lesson to learn and at 26 I learned to hold my self-worth in my own hands and never again put any part of it in the hands of someone else.


Finally, after finding my bubble of happy again I feel ready to get back to blogging. Yay!






Lala

  x

Comments

Popular Posts